6.1.09

While I am Waiting

Since I am waiting for wheel money (paycheck or two, and a tax return), i may as well post up some well done MR2's.

first one is from a got nagel on MR2oc. lowered on Function Form coilovers and MR2 Spyder wheels. I'm not a fan of cheap coilovers after owning some D2's on my AW, but options are very limited with the AW.


SeanBlader also on MR2oc. Great example of a purpose build MK1. I dont know much about his car, unfortunately.


mister2driver's car. i also don't know much about his car. cool wheels and nice stance though!

LinkRoadstar on Spyderchat. Work Meister S1 2pc, TPS roll bar (like mine), Tein SSP, L Creation front, trd sides and rear (replica I believe), hard top.... etc


coil2daover also on spyderchat. RPF1, Tein SSP(?), knockoff TRD front and rear lips, real TRD sides. car is on the way up for sure.


Kenny's MR-S. you can check out his ride under the blogs i read, "Kenchi". Great guy, cool car. Very inspiring. i think he knows brian(?) from above since ive seen their cars together a few times.

(photo from http://kinod.net/linhbergh/?p=122, hope you don't mind)
Link

PS: most SW's don't tickle my fancy. sorry. maybe next time.