26.5.09

MPH Motorsports BBQ 5/24/09

Great meet with a lot of nice cars. Matt was grilling all day and went through nearly $300 worth of food.

My car with it's new stance. I fell in love with my car again this weekend.
I rolled in with Nick and his brother. Love the blacked out look of his AP. He recently put some CE28n's on like nothing. He works over at GT Motoring.
Nick's brother's car. I didn't notice right away, but both cars are sporting the Amuse R1 front bumper. Such a subtle piece, it looks factory.

AJ's NSX. Baller.Tym's car is quick. 200+ whp NA. I got a ride in it and wow, almost makes me miss Hondas. He drove my car and liked my HKS coilovers. He is running Tein Mono-FLEX on his car.
Chop looking like a pimp. Currently borrowing Josh's wheels. Good look for the car.
Tomaz's DC. Funky fresh and spaced out TE's for this season.
Eugene also drove my car. He said it has similar dynamics to his NA6 (1.8 swapped). After hearing him drive off with my car, I realized I need an exhaust. I win the award for quietest car.
Random SW20. Probably a member from MR2oc as I posted the event over there.
A starlet came and had this under the hood. So sick!
Henry's old car. This chassis has seen many nights of street drifting. I hope the new owner continues the legacy with the F-series swap.
Matt's LS2 powered S13. The front end is tube frame and got some work done over the winter.
I look super awkward in this pic...
Some S13 that I've seen before. I don't know the owner, or any details about it, but I love the color and simplicity of the car.
Chris from Team Slip. The paint is so sparkly!

Props to AJ for all the pics.